Pages

  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Google+
  • RSS Feed

Thursday, April 11, 2013

The colors

No comments:
 
Who would have thought choosing colors was going to be the hard part?
Certainly not I.
Before he even asked, I had them all planned.
A royal purple and a turquoise color (like David's Bridal's Malbu)
Then one day he surprised me at work with those super pretty bright colored daisies.
And I had an amazing idea.

My bouquet would be these amazing bright daises,
and I'd have each girl wearing a black dress
and have her bouquet with one color of daisy,
and shoes to match.
(i.e. blue flowers/blue shoes, purple flowers/purple shoes, etc.)

I thought it was the coolest idea ever.
But not everyone agreed.
Then we went to David's Bridal,
and I fell in love with the color Horizon
(it's a royal blue)
so I decided on blue and white.

Butttt, that was too plain for me.
So I decided to throw in some yellow for good measure.
And here we have the wedding colors:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff